Can offensive facebook pages be reported directly to the police?

Answer Contact your local police department directly and depending on the size of your town/city you may be directed to the "online" branch of the police department and they will deal with it if there is ... Read More »

Related Videos

Top Q&A For: Can offensive facebook pages be reported direct...

Fake Facebook reported to the police?

The Police are not interested in petty squabbles on the internet!However if he has knowingly given you a STD then he can beprosecuted under the Offences against the Person Act 1861.He could also be... Read More »

Reported to the police?

prosecuted for possessing items already reported to police?

you need real legal advice on this one CharlesIf the material in question is 'computer related' then this is a fairly complex area of law but for you to receive proper advice on here then I am afra... Read More »

How do i directly contact Facebook?

There's no way to contact Facebook directly. You can contact facebook through support. Usually if there is a problem you can just e-mail them and let them know. I'm not sure if a telephone number i... Read More »