Hi Does anyone know of a reliable easy to use 'defraggler' freeware site?

Answer You don't need a website to defrag. It'll be in the properties->tools section when you right click your hard drive in 'my computer'. Assuming you use windows.

Related Videos

Top Q&A For: Hi Does anyone know of a reliable easy to use '...

Is home based income academy site a reliable site?

CNN reported that MORE than 99% of these make money at home sites are scams.They could not verify the other 1%.Do not give these sites any personal information such as your:name, address, phone num... Read More »

How would i create a freeware games site?

answers in accordance to your question::1. Other popular game websites and gaming forums, where users share their ideas. Googles is also best. But beware if the cost of advertising2. All servers ar... Read More »

Is this site safe and reliable?

As the former Editor for (currently offline, but I'm working on it) the answer is no, this website is not genuine.…http://www.monsterca... Read More »

Is '' a reliable site?

looks like a fake site to contact information no address/phone number/company or owner name in the contact page.Prices are very lowno basket encryption, no account encryption, no encryption o... Read More »