If my bank provides me with a replacement bank card (because I lost my old one) do I have to ring up...?

Answer You have to notify appropriate Companies with which you have debit arrangements, if the card has a new number, but not if only the PIN has changed.

Related Videos

Top Q&A For: If my bank provides me with a replacement bank ...

If i order a replacement bank card, will i still be able to use my old card?

the new card card replaces you old one, although now you can use it to buy goods as well as at ATM's. Cut up you old one.

Is it possible to use a debit card to transfer funds bank to bank.?

I am 16 and want to have a bank account with a debit card. which bank would you say is the best?

If in the UK, there are many different banks where you can get an account in your own name from the age of 16. I assume the posters above are from the US, where it may be different, however at 16 y... Read More »

I keep getting e-mails from the Bank of Africa asking for my bank details...I havnt got a bank account?

The following BBC webpage gives advice on how to handle fraudsters..