I'm looking for an image constructed using keyboard characters of two hands with middle finger raised.?

Answer Haven't got two but I do got one used notepad to open but can opened with microsoft word or other programs too.

Related Videos

Top Q&A For: I'm looking for an image constructed using keyb...

How to Create a Raised 3D Image From a Line Drawing?

Line drawings depict three-dimensional images on a flat surface, however some might prefer to have these images extend into the round, becoming sculpture. An ancient sculptural method called bas-re... Read More »

How to Alter Keyboard Characters?

To alter the keyboard characters, the ALT key codes can be used. This is done by pressing the ALT key and then entering the four digit number. For instance, ? is produced by holding ALT and then st... Read More »

Whats the name of the keyboard characters < and > when used in html?

They have always been called greater than or less than symbols. As far as I know they have no other name. When they are in pairs, they are angle brackets.

How to Type a Bunny With Keyboard Characters?

Popular in emails and on website blogs, those funny little typed keyboard characters look like drawings. It takes a creative eye to figure out which keys to type and how many spaces to move them ov... Read More »