Need advice on ethernet-over-mains?

Answer Here is a range of different types.…According to the bumf at the bottom of the page it doesn't mentionthat they have to be on the same ring main.

Related Videos

Top Q&A For: Need advice on ethernet-over-mains

Mains Ethernet to Wireless?

You can get a 'Homeplug' compatible mains ethernet unit with a WiFi access point built in.See the link below.

MAins adapter advice?

you can get multi-voltage adapters with interchangeable plugs in plenty of shops (Maplin springs to mind) just make sure it will give 1Amp or more. Do not use it on the wrong voltage, if you go ove... Read More »

I need an ethernet control driver but my ethernet port is built into the motherboard.?

You will need to download the driver from the ECS website from a working computer. Either burn it to a CD or copy to a flash drive and put into your current PC and installhere is your linkhttp://ww... Read More »

Need advice over a disciplinary letter received from my employer?

I suggest you tell them you cannot attend as you have another job, but you are available during your normal working hours.I am sure this is because the manager and/or HR person work only days. If ... Read More »