On my keyboard the letters f and jj each have a raised line does anyone know why?

Answer I think its for blind people to help them centre their hands on the keyboard

Related Videos

Top Q&A For: On my keyboard the letters f and jj each have a...

On a Computer keyboard, why is there a short raised line on the 'F' and 'J' keys?

Just to add to the above information: when your index fingers are on the "home keys" (that's what they're called) your thumbs should both be resting on the space bar.The technique of typing without... Read More »

Raised lines on F and J keys on standard computer keyboard?

The raised lines on the F and J keys are for when you touch type, it allows you to put your fingers on the keyboard in the right spot without looking at the keyboard. You put both index fingers on ... Read More »

Healed tattoo line all raised up?

its normal. happens sometimes. the skin decides it wants to be lame and react a little bit.It usually happens to black ink, pink and reds and some oranges i think? more commonly anyways.especially ... Read More »

How to Line Raised Vegetable Beds?

When it's time to get your vegetable garden ready for a new growing season, many gardeners think first about their soil. For gardening in a raised bed, however, there's a little more to it because ... Read More »