What are those little typed symbols How do I type them?

Answer ♥ = press and hold ALT key and press 3 on the numeric keypad, then release the ALT keytry other combinations of numbers , you can draw boxes once with some

Related Videos

Top Q&A For: What are those little typed symbols How do I ty...

How do you get those little symbols like hearts etc next to the writing?

i just tried the alt thing and it didn't work :(

Anyone tell me how to do those "little black hearts" on a keyboard as i see them on webpages all the time.?

You can use the Alt codes to type special characters Turn on the Num Lock, hold down the ALT key and type in the number using the numerical keypad of your computer. The sites below show you some o... Read More »

What Are Those Little White Insects on My Tomato Plants?

Tomatoes have long been a garden staple and important food crop. Often the plants run into problems that could have been prevented long before they became an issue. Luckily, it is not usually hard ... Read More »

What are those little silver metal balls in a bottle of nail polish?

ok.when you have a bottle of nailpolish.and it sits in a drawer.for a long time.all the sparkles and color goes to the bottom of the bottle.the "silver metal ball" helps to mix all the "ingrediants... Read More »