Windows Vista: How can I change the volume of my partition?

Answer Windows Disk Management can only extend your C drive to the next contiguous unallocated space, that is the reason why the option is greyed out. In this scenario, you need to use third party softwar... Read More »

Related Videos

Top Q&A For: Windows Vista: How can I change the volume of m...

Change from windows xp to vista?

I'm not sure what the correct method is, but if I were in this situation I would upgrade to Windows 7. Windows 7 fixes a lot of the problems Vista has.

How to Change IP Address in Windows Vista?

The term "IP Address" stands for Internet Protocol Address. It is your computer's identification and allows you to connect with and identify other computers with IP addresses over a network. But so... Read More »

How to Change a Keyboard Layout in Windows Vista?

The Windows Vista operating system maintains the language settings and installs supplemental languages and keyboards that can be accessed by applications. In order to change a keyboard layout in Vi... Read More »

How do i change my mouse settings on windows vista?

It sounds as if you have Synaptics drivers or something (these are drivers / software for your touchpad). In the Mouse settings do you see a tab for Synaptics settings or something (in the Mouse se... Read More »